Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Its all good

Yeah, that's my life right now. Everything's going well, which doesn't lead to much material for blogging! No news is good news for right now!

I had a great weekend, the best part was hanging out with my friend Kelly on Saturday night. We went to Moe's (this might sound familiar) and then we went shopping. I'll tell you something, that girl is serious about shopping. If she says she wants green candles, not just any green candle will do. After about 5 stores and tons of candles, she bought one little candle! That's just Kelly, and I love her! I had fun buying fall decorations. I love buying and changing out seasonal decorations, and fall is one of my favorite seasons to decorate. No, I guess I like decorating for each season, but especially fall and winter. I bought a cute little pumpkin, a little leaf plate for a candle, and a fall welcome mat.

Something else fun is that the new 90210 comes on tonight! Did any of you watch it last week? I was SO EXCITED that they were making a new one, because I have seen all the old ones at least 3 times. And I still watch them on Surf the Channel if there's nothing on TV! I must say that it isn't nearly as good as the original. Its pretty cheesy...but I still love it for some reason.

Well that's it for this exciting Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment