Thursday, July 10, 2008

My exciting life (please note the sarcasm)

2 highlights of my day:
  • Kelly called me up and invited me to go to Moe's for lunch! We talked like crazy for an hour and we could have stayed there for several more hours! I thank God for friends like her who I can share my heart with. We have been friends for 9 years now. We were college roommates.
  • I found a tick on Toby! Yuck! I didn't even know what is was at first. Then I saw little legs on it. That was one of the most disgusting things I've ever had to deal with. After some consults through phone and internet, I removed it. Toby is fine, never better! He never even knew what all the fuss is about. (I thought Advantix was supposed to keep this from happening!)

Well the day is still young and who knows what other excitement may come my way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment