Monday, September 15, 2008

My creative juices are flowing

On Saturday, I went to a stamping party. Not to be confused with stomping. A few of my friends thought I went to some kind of dance party.

No, its stamping and it reminds me of scrapbooking, except much less overwhelming. There were 3 tables and you rotate around to make different things. I made 2 cards, 1 gift bag with a tag, and 1 little candy packet. The last one would be fun for party favors. It was so much fun! I want to do more but I didn't even know where to start as far as buying stuff. I think for now I'll just go to the parties and get the hang of it.

Here are pictures of what I made. The candy packet picture didn't turn out and I'm too lazy to take another picture! And, if you know me and you get one of these cards just pretend to be surprised!




Oh, that last one of the gift bag? The swirly red design is a STAMP!!! Isn't that cool? Wow it was so much fun! I keep thinking of things I want to make!

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty crazy. I think I could like that too.
    (I really like that gift bag with the red swirls.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! Was is really easy? Do you make your own stamps or purchase the stamps? Cool!

    ReplyDelete