Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Works for Me Wednesday

If you're like me, you LOVE bath stuff. I accumulate quite a bit so I have a hard decision to make everyday! Do I want to be a sweet pea, a cucumber melon, a vanilla bean, or a strawberry daiquiri? Problem is, I don't seem to use body cream that much because I run out of time.

So, I decided to put the cream in the shower! After you dry off, you can slather it on really quick. And it works better when your skins a little wet anyway.

Another use is as a shaving gel. I don't buy shaving gel so I just use the body cream on my legs before shaving. It makes my legs so smooth!

Visit Rocks in my Dryer for more tips!

5 comments:

  1. Yes Ma'am. I do this too. Well I try too! Locks in the moisture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great tip. I always forget the lotion when I'm in a hurry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tip!! I'm going to go put some cream in my shower right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never have time for lotions lol! This is a great idea...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always go through about 2 or 3 or 4 gels to every lotion. I thought it was just me. Oprah acts like she is always slathering and I must be some kind of slacker because I can never remember to put some on! Into the shower the lotion goes!!

    ReplyDelete