Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday


Here is an easy, light, and FAT FREE summer dessert! I am making it tonight for my church dinner and it is always a hit.
  • angel food cake
  • vanilla pudding (instant Jello pudding with 2 cups skim milk)
  • large cool whip (get the fat free)
  • fruit of your choice (I like strawberries, blueberries, grapes, cherries or nectarines)
  1. Break up half of the angel food cake in the bottom of a large bowl.
  2. Spread half of the pudding over the cake.
  3. Spread a little less than half of the cool whip next.
  4. Add some fruit.
  5. Then add the rest of the cake, pudding, and cool whip. Top with fruit. Chill and serve.

OK, now I feel like a blogger for sure; I've posted a recipe with a picture! :)

Visit Rocks in My Dryer for more tips.

5 comments:

  1. Yum! Nice picture too! Thanks for sharing & have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy!

    We had something similar with fat free white chocolate pudding and it was so delicious! I didn't even know it was fat free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delicious! Great BBQ food. :D

    Come check out my finger-licking good, messy, sticky. but SUPER easy BBQ ribs: http://anapronaday.blogspot.com/2008/07/easy-bbq-ribs-recipe.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this! It sounds great!

    ReplyDelete