Monday, July 28, 2008

It's my birthday and I'll clean if I want to

Yep, you read that right...I have been on my hands and knees scrubbing bathroom floors, tubs, and floorboards. Vacuumed the crack between the wall and the carpet. Done loads of laundry. Got a pile of stuff ready for goodwill. Cut Toby's hair and gave him a bath. Clean clean clean.

I have no idea why I'm in this obsessive compulsive mood, but I might as well take advantage of it!

I have so much to post on but I think I will catch up later on today. (OK, maybe tomorrow!)

Happy birthday to me!

1 comment:

  1. Happy *late* Birthday to you! I thought about you last night and wanted to call, but I was paged in and figured you would understand. Good for you for cleaning on your birthday! Great start to a year. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete