No Crust Strawberry Pie
- 16 oz fresh strawberries
- 2 small packages of sugar free vanilla pudding
- 6 oz package of sugar free strawberry jello
- 2 cups water
- Cool whip
- Prepare strawberries, cut them in half.
- Place them in the bottom of a 10 inch pie plate or pan.
- In a medium saucepan combine pudding mix, jello, and water.
- Stir well and bring to boil.
- Pour mix over strawberries and refrigerate 4-6 hours.
- Top with cool whip when serving.
By the way, anyone have a suggestion for a good summer movie? Grandma B and I are due for a movie date, and there hasn't been any good ones out lately, IMO. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated!