Monday, July 21, 2008

Disney, Day 4

Magic Kingdom!

This day was, by far, the most hot and crowded day of them all! I guess (duh) that the Magic Kingdom is the most popular and this was the first day that we had to wait for trams because there were so many people. Thankfully, we had a smart plan! We got to MK at about 9, used Fast Passes, and had a lot of fun on the rides that we really wanted to ride.

My favorite was Thunder Railroad Mountain (or something like that). It was on this ride that I made the discovery that it really is more fun to ride roller coasters with your arms up in the air! :) Then, we went home at about 1. We took naps (or at least I did) and got freshened up.

We went to Planet Hollywood for dinner. It was so cool! They had "artifacts" from all the famous movies. They had the outfit that Leonardi DiCaprio wore in "Titanic" and Dorothy's outfit from the "Wizard of Oz!" They had movie trivia on the screens and did you know that "Titanic" was the #1 Box Office hit of all time?!

But I digress! We went from there back to MK and did some more rides and happened to catch the fireworks. We were all of the mindset of, "seen one, seen 'em all," but we absolutely loved it! It was very "magical" and I even got teary-eyed. Call me CHEESY!

Here is the grand finale that I caught on video. Pardon the bad camera work but I was standing in the middle of the fireworks so I had to keep turning around!

Tell me that doesn't move you?! Haha!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I understand! I got teary during the parade when I saw Cinderella!! Sounds like you guys are having a blast! I've never been to Animal Kingdom, can't wait to hear all the details!

    ReplyDelete