Thursday, July 17, 2008

Disney, Day 1!

We made it! Thanks to my trusty GPS friend with a British accent, we have arrived in Orlando, FL with no problems. We got here around 4, and after we checked into our hotel we went to Downtown Disney. It is a boardwalk-like place with tons of shops and restaurants. It has such a neat atmosphere, except the shopping gets a little old because every shop has the same merchandise! Disney-everything. (What did I expect?) We ate at the Rainforest Cafe. Here's Karlie at the bar (just posing for the picture!)
And, by the way, this man looked really out of place at this restaurant by himself! Not the typical place for a man to unwind after a long day at work!
Karlie and Brittany posed for a picture with Belle. (Or is that Cinderella?)
This is a dog made entirely out of legos! It looks like a giant Toby!

And, just because I miss him, here's a picture of the real thing.


The plan for tomorrow is to get up early and head to Epcot! From what I've read, I think it might be my favorite park. I'll try to update tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog by chance...I enjoyed reading and love the recipe post. I'm gonna try the strawberry one this weekend.

    The fruit bowl one..is that a trifle? I have a recipe blog on my page and it sounds similar..I love that one..

    thanks,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be Sleeping Beauty...her actual name is Aurora I believe. :) We're going to Disney World in September! I can't wait!
    -Denee

    ReplyDelete