Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Why?

My list of whys:

  1. Why is Wal-Mart playing Christmas music?
  2. Why do I have 13 boys and 8 girls in my class?
  3. Why does Toby go in my bedroom and bark at the dresser?
  4. Why did my principal ask the faculty to read a 64 page book on math theory?
  5. Why haven't I started reading the book yet?
  6. Why is it so hard to BE QUIET when you are 7?
  7. Why does diet coke taste so good?
  8. Why do I miss my sister Kelly now that she's out of town when I didn't even see her that much while she was here?
  9. Why does my heart break when I have to discipline one of my boys?
  10. Why don't I ever have to discipline my girls?
  11. Why am I in such a rhetorical mood?
Thanks for bearing with me today...

4 comments:

  1. I miss you, too. It's just comforting to know you're nearby, even if we didn't see each other often! See you at Thanksgiving! WOO!! mashed potatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. they are appealing to the inner buyer in us all...the more Christmas cheer, the more cash we drop
    2. the same reason I have 7 girls and 13 boys in mine
    3. because it's bigger than him
    4. he/she forgot what it's like to be in the classroom
    5. because you have a bazillion other things that are more important at the moment
    6. quiet isn't fun
    7. you're addicted to it, like I am to unsweet tea with 2 packets of sweet-n-low
    8. you were comforted by the fact that you COULD go see her on a whim anytime you wanted
    9. because your heart is one of the gentlest and sweetest hearts I know
    10. they have an excellent model to watch!
    11. because you knew I would enjoy answering these questions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melody, you are TOO fun! I enjoyed your comments as much as Katie's blog entry! I miss you...please come and visit sometime.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why are ghourds so ugly?...but pretty too?

    ReplyDelete