Sunday, November 16, 2008

Resonate...

Have you ever read or heard something that resonated with you? I read something that I totally relate to on Rocks in My Dryer last week. She had a guest post from Tammy of Single Solitary Things.

Now I don't very often write about my singleness on here, because I have a wonderful life. I'm not desperate for a relationship. But if I did post something, it would be along the lines of what Tammy wrote:

Yes, my life is full and happy. But I am a mother without a child. I am a wife without a husband. I want my other half.
Anyway, go check out her post. It says a lot about singleness, and says a lot of things that I probably wouldn't come out and say!

3 comments:

  1. "You’ll find him when you’re not looking.

    I’m never not looking. Yes, my life is full and happy. But I am a mother without a child. I am a wife without a husband. I want my other half. Think of the loss you would feel if your husband or child suddenly were not there. I feel, not daily, but often, that an important part of my life is missing."


    oh. my. word. I wish everyone that I know could read this paragraph and understand it like I do. That's the hardest thing to respond to..."it'll happen when you're not expecting it." Aargh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!! I agree so much Melody. Wouldn't a wife who lost her husband look for him? So the same with us...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are in my prayers. :-) Love you girls!

    ReplyDelete