Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Some totally random thoughts

  • I started watching Passion tonight.  "Is there something in you that to be brought back to life again?" Oh yeah.  Thanks for asking.  "Jesus has the willingness and power to raise  the dead!" That is so what I needed to hear. It's actually taking place in the Georgia Dome right now.  They are SOLD OUT at the Georgia Dome. That is amazing to me. Well, it has been such an encouragement. I was texting Melody and telling her that I feel so out of it because it is for college students!  But it is so good!  One thing they said is that 27 million people are actually in slavery right now.  That is more than double the American slave trade in America's history...they are trying to raise a million dollars to work on saving the people who are in slavery.  I have a feeling that I will have a lot more to say about Passion after I watch more.
  • I worked on canceling my subscriptions to a lot of catalogs today.  I have never requested them but somehow I get sent about a dozen a week which is such a waste of paper.  All you have to do is google "unsubscribe from catalog pottery barn" (or whatever catalog). I canceled 5 tonight.  Some of them you have to have your customer number from the back of the catalog so I will have to wait for the next ones to come in to take care of them.
  • School went okay.  I started my new token system and the kids seemed to be motivated to earn their tokens.  But they are so hard to keep under control.  Really, one off topic call out from one the kids can get the whole class going and then I have to stop everything and get control again.  Which doesn't sound bad until you do it over and over again! I'm praying for a better day tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. How is the token system going? Is it getting any better? Stick to your guns, girl!

    ReplyDelete