- Decorate and paint the laundry room. nope
- Decorate and paint my bathroom. started painting my bathroom grey today
- Begin a new classroom management plan so that I can go less crazy. (I already picked one out. More on this later.) Done! It's going ok.
- Blog Doing pretty well at this, haven't blogged everyday.
- Clean the garage and paint the inside wall. Did the first part!
- Lose lbsssss (and go to the gym). Been going to the gym and eating better, but no weight loss yet
- Fix up my lighthouse picture frame so that it better matches my living room colors. Nope
- Finish my current Beth Moore Bible study and at least one other one. Nope
- Save $$ each month for a new car. Nope
- Use more green/homemade cleaning stuff. Made my own clothes detergent, bought spray bottles to make cleaning spray
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
New Years resolutions update
I thought I'd take a look periodically to see how I'm doing on my goals for 2012! Some of them are just tasks that I want to finish, but if I don't keep looking at this list then I won't get them finished!