Thursday, January 19, 2012

Golden apple

Today in the middle of my math lesson I was surprised by my principal coming in the room with a camera man!  She said I had won the Golden Apple Award.  One of my fantastic students from last year wrote in to a local news program and nominated me for the award! I was so shocked and overwhelmed!  During the whole filming process I was crying!  They are playing the piece tomorrow night.  Here's a picture of the nomination essay and the basket they gave me.  This totally reminds me of why I love teaching:  being able to make a difference in kids' lives.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! This is the sweetest thing! I think Chloe has you pegged! You are the bestest, sweetest, lovingest, nicest, teacheriest, teacher ever...I am so proud of you.

    I can't wait to see the Gold Apple Award tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete