Monday, January 12, 2009

Where have I been?

My computer has been broken!

And it has been crazy...You don't really realize how much you use your computer until you don't have it. And you don't really realize how much time you spend on the computer. Then you are presented with at least an extra hour a day, which really isn't a bad thing!

Best Buy has been a huge disappointment by taking 7 days just to decide what was wrong with my computer. (If they would have listened to me they would have had a head start!) When I called on the 6th day they said they hadn't even looked at it yet.

Then they called and sweetly said, "We have to send your computer away to be repaired and it will be 3-4 weeks before we get it back. Is that OK with you?"

"Sure, that sounds GREAT! I look forward to not seeing my computer for the rest of the month!!"

Sorry, I'll behave now.

Anyway, my kind madre has lent me her computer for the week because I have to turn in report cards on Thursday and I don't want to spend hours after school every day. Instead I'll be comfy on my couch and watch TV while I work. Thanks Mom!

OK well, this isn't much but I just wanted to check in! My blogging will be sporadic for a while but hopefully I'll be back to normal soon.

1 comment: