Sunday, January 18, 2009



Kelly and Harper have been on my heart lately, and it seems like everyone else's in the blog world too.

I just wanted to post my support and prayers, and I want to say how much Kelly's attitude has impacted me. A lot of people would be angry at God, or question why, or even turn away from Him. I know its ok to ask questions of God and I know He would understand. But she hasn't. Her faith has been unmoved. Again it causes me to think on these verses...

"Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock. "And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and yet it did not fall, for it had been founded on the rock. "Everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. "The rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and it fell--and great was its fall." Matthew 7:24-27

Kelly is definitely experiencing a storm but she has a firm foundation that cannot be shaken.

1 comment:

  1. Katie, your Mom told me about Kelly and her baby , she certainly has a strong faith in God. We will pray for the 3 of them.
    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete