Thursday, May 22, 2008

The post where I don't complain

See that title, I'm not going to complain!! I'm not going to go on and on about the state testing and the schedule changes and the waste of time programs that we have to sit through at the end of the year. I'm not going to mention how kids can't handle ANY thing that is not part of their daily routine. Not saying a word.

On to other topics...I'm working on a DVD yearbook for my class! I'm using Windows Movie Maker and I'm putting all the pictures from this year together to music. I looks so cute so far! The only problem is, it takes about an hour to burn each DVD! And I have to make 23! So, I'm going to take my laptop to school tomorrow and put one of the kids in charge of putting discs in every hour.

Annnddd, report cards are due on Monday. So this is going to be a busy weekend!

Oh, and I (in a moment of extreme stupidity) offered to put together a scavenger hunt for our group at church, and I need to have it ready by Sunday. Its going to be a little like Amazing Race, where a team gets clues to go to each location. The first group to get to the end destination wins. Maybe I shouldn't have volunteered for this task, seeing as I am extremely directionally-challenged! (In other words, I can get lost in my own neighborhood.)

Well, wish me luck with all this! The good thing is, by Tuesday, I will be very relieved!

No comments:

Post a Comment