Saturday, May 24, 2008

Answered Prayer

No matter how many times God listens to my prayers and responds, it still blows my mind every time! Just this week God has answered two biggies, and I wanted to share with you so that you would know that God is so faithful.

First, every morning at school we say the Pledge and have a moment of silence. Everyday, I pray the same thing: God, give me YOUR love for these kids. Help me to care and think of them the way You do.

Well, I have to say that my heart has grown exponentially for my kids. I didn't know I would love them so much. Especially the, ahem, annoying ones! God has done this. If it had been left up to me, I would have a few favorites and just put up with the others. But God has answered this prayer.

Second, I have been praying for my mom...desperately, from the bottom of my heart, crying out to the Lord for her. You see, she gives all she has to people, and is one of the most dedicated, trust-worthy people I know. In a word, she's awesome. And God has answered my prayer for her. And I don't think He's done with His blessings just yet.

I will praise you, O Lord, my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever. Psalm 86:12

No comments:

Post a Comment