Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day


I can say that you've never truly experienced Valentine's Day until you celebrate it with 24 seven year olds. It was the most glorious, romantic, and thrilling day.

Ahem.

But, on the other hand, I was told I love you in so many ways. I got TWO bouquets of tulips (which happen to be my favorite flower) and one was actually purple (which is my favorite color). I got tons of candy which I promptly passed on to my grandpa who doesn't have to worry about his hips. I got a pickle jar filled with candy and crystal light?! I got 24 carnations to represent my 24 students. My grandparents bought me this cool bamboo plant thing. (I love plants!)

And this morning I got an actual Valentine's delivery!

This was from my dear mum. I feel like pretending I'm British because I'm watching Notting Hill.

So cute and yummy too.

And if you think I'm feeling sorry for myself on this Singles Awareness Day you'd be wrong. I've got too many loves in my life.

Here are some awesome posts that challenge me today about Valentines.
A Huge Perk of Singleness
The Bewitching Day

No comments:

Post a Comment