Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Its never been so obvious...

...that I am supposed to be a mother of girls. Maybe even teach only girls. I am a girly-girl to the extreme.

Today I had to go shopping to find some toys to (bribe) motivate my boys to behave. I have three boys in particular that make me want to pull my hair out and run screaming through the hallways.

So as I wander through the toy aisles I'm just shaking my head. I mean, who can find these things fun?

Luckily, Wal-Mart had a sale on all kinds of boy's toys, so I racked up. I have a Hot Wheels semi-truck, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles figures, and some other stuff that I have no idea how to pronounce.

I have a feeling the boys are going to be drooling tomorrow!

PS - Don't feel bad for the girls. I got some cute art kits for a dollar each for the girls.

3 comments:

  1. I agree completely! I get this gross feeling when I walk by the boys' toy aisle. Its just guns, guts, and cars. The girly aisle is just so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better watch out saying things like that ... you'll have a house full of boys one day :-) God just enjoys doing things like that to us, I believe! He just sits up there & giggles!

    I do think, though, that you would do a great job in an all girls class. There are some private schools out there, I bet, that would love to have you!

    That makes me think ... what happens if one of us girls has a boy sometime. Ahhh! What will that do to our girl get-togethers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet it will be Kelly - Kelly will have a boy.

    ReplyDelete