Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Works for Me Wednesday

Yucky smells come from my vacuum. So I googled it and found that if you sprinkle some baking soda on the floor and vacuum it up, it will remove the odor.

So I performed a very scientific experiment and vacuumed my room first, with no baking soda. Smelly. Then I vacuumed my living room with lots of baking soda on the floor. The smell was gone. Very complicated procedure.

(Why do I find myself writing about things I wouldn't even talk about on Works for Me Wednesday?? Like how I shave my legs or navigating phone trees? )

Go to Rocks in My Dryer for more tips.

3 comments:

  1. I would just like to know what exactly you typed into google...."yucky smells from vacuum"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom used to do that but also sprinkle some cinnamon on a towel to vacuum up. I'd completely forgotten about that. Thanks for the reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me! Me! I have a stinky vacuum,too!
    Don't I sound proud of it?
    I'm not, I'm just excited to try the baking soda tip tomorrow.
    Glad to know it works.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete