New Year's Eve is really not a big deal to me. Most of the time I'd rather stay home and go to bed at a somewhat normal time. Last year, I went to a party at a friend's but was actually home by midnight. That's the way I roll. I usually don't make resolutions but this year I've been inspired to make some goals. I was reading this blog and loved his ideas. So here are mine.They are more specific and task oriented by design. (By the way, Kelly, I wrote these in my planner!)
- Decorate and paint the laundry room.
- Decorate and paint my bathroom.
- Begin a new classroom management plan so that I can go less crazy. (I already picked one out. More on this later.)
- Clean the garage and paint the inside wall.
- Lose lbsssss (and go to the gym).
- Fix up my lighthouse picture frame so that it better matches my living room colors.
- Finish my current Beth Moore Bible study and at least one other one.
- Save $$ each month for a new car.
- Use more green/homemade cleaning stuff.
In other news, "The Bachelor" is coming on Monday!! If you have time for a laugh you should check out Knox McCoy's take on the girls. They are all pretty disappointing at this point. What is really interesting is that McCoy rates each girls' hotness and I happen to disagree with him on many of his opinions. But I guess I'm not a guy so what do I know about girls and their hotness?
Next, I really like this little graphic.