Saturday, December 13, 2008

Just call me party central

For a low-key, laid back person I have a lot going on lately. So does everyone, right?! Something about the Christmas season just makes me want to extend invitations to everyone I know to come over to my house! Last night, I had a little party for my Bible study girls. We had some soup and brownies and ice cream, and then we played phase ten laaate into the night.

And tonight I'm hosting the party for my church group. But its much easier (in some ways) because everyone is bringing something so I'm just providing the place and the fun and games!

And tomorrow my 3 little sisters are coming over for dinner!

And, next Saturday I'm having a family party at my house!

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT! But if you see me wandering in circles around Wal-Mart (for the 3rd time in one week) with a glazed look and mumbling to myself you'll know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment