Sunday, June 10, 2012

Summer Reading

One of my favorite things about summer break is being able to stay up as late as I want and READ!  I've already started my summer reading and I've read two books:  On the Island by Tracey Garvis Graves and Easy by Tammara Weber.  I have to say that On the Island was such a fun read!  It was romantic and completely far-fetched, but it was entertaining.  I'm still reading Easy, and it is good, but not as riveting as On the Island was.

So, for my summer wish list:

  • I'd like to finish the Restoration series by Terri Blackstock. I started reading it years ago and never finished it, and from what I remember those books are so good!
  • The At First SightBest of Me and Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
  • Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed
  • The Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
  • Friday Night Lights by H.G. Bissinger
That's a good start! I need to figure out how to check out Kindle books through my library to save some money! I'm linking this to Clutter-Free Classroom and now I'm off to find more books to read through her website!

No comments:

Post a Comment