Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday

This is my very first Works-for-me Wendesday!

I've been using Miracle-Grow Liqua Feed and it is really working. You screw it on to your hose, and it fertilizes while you water your plants. You don't have to measure anything! (No math=works for me!) You can buy it at Wal-Mart or Lowe's.


I use it a couple of times a week. The nice thing is that you can just leave it on your hose, and turn the dial to "Water" instead of "Feed."
Also, I've actually been watering EVERY DAY (that is huge for me!) And dead-heading all of my plants. Here are my hanging baskets:

That's what works for me!








3 comments:

  1. Ooh, they look lovely! Good tip, I may have to check those out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are just beautiful. :) Maybe I should try this - I don't have a green thumb usually. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete